My 22nd Birthday! :)

/
0 Comments
I had such a great day yesterday! Thanks to my wonderful husband! :)

First I woke up at 10:30 (felt so good to sleep in!) and walked into the kitchen & Joe told me to have a seat in the dining room and when I walked in this is what I found...





Dude, I am so lucky! My hubby can cook some good food!

I got a couple cards in the mail :) The first one is from my Nana who lives in VA :)


Then of course I got one from my hubby :)
(& of course it's funny!)




How funny is this card!? LOL oh my goodness!

My 22nd Birthday :)
Joe took me shopping! :)
Cooking me Salmon :)
Best Hubby Ever
I sat and watched ;)
Our Dinner Table
Lemon Water
Twice Baked Potatoes, Lemon Zest Rice & Grilled Salmon :)
Favorite Meal!
Such an amazing night!
Milk Chocolate Fondue & Sparking Cider!
Mmmm!
We watched "Send Me No Flowers" with Doris Day & Rock Hudson. 
Such a funny movie! Love it!

My 22nd Birthday was definitely AWESOME!  :)

What are some of your favorite birthday traditions? 
Growing up, I always got a cookie cake made for me :)




You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

We LOVE our followers!