A Few Things I Use To Be Kind To Our Planet!

/
0 Comments
Joe and I are very planet conscious. We believe in recycling, reusing and thrifting for things instead of buying new. We have a compost pile for all of our kitchen scraps and food that doesn't get eaten. We have a garden that we water with our dehumidifier. We have all CFL bulbs. We eat organic & natural foods and we really try to cut our electricity use as much as possible. We wash full loads of laundry at a time and use cold water. 


Now that you know a little more about our daily life I wanted to share some awesome cleaning products that I use and LOVE...




I have been a faithful user of Legacy of Clean for 4 years!
Their concentrated pre-wash spray gets anything and everything out of your clothes! 

Safe for HE Washers, Effective on all fabrics & all water temperatures. No phosphates, chlorine, or other unpleasant ingredients that could harm the environment.
Another favorite of mine is the Glass Cleaner..
No streaks. No Ammonia. Biodegradable. Planet Friendly.
I'd have to say the one thing I can't live clean without is 
the All-Purpose Spray...
Soil, Grease and Grime are gone with no harmful chemicals left behind! Even the spray bottle is recyclable! (Or you can buy the concentrated refills for cheap and use the same bottle!)
So there you go! A little more of what we love and what we use every day! I know it can be hard to find cleaning and laundry products that are safe for you and your family. I hope you enjoyed learning about these products and you can check out even more of them here!

Show us what you are loving on Facebook or tell us by leaving a comment!



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

We LOVE our followers!