Fill 'er Up!

/
0 Comments
Yep, that's what I did and I'm showing you how..

First you need to get some good ole nail hole filler. I purchased mine from 
Ace Hardware for $3 bucks. 
Here are the crazy huge nail holes...
 You can use a spackle brush to fill.
Or take a walk on the wild side and use your fingers to 
apply the nail hole filler.

Now, I don't know if you remember (I forgot to take a before pic and can't find a good picture with it showing) but the trim had separated from the wall in several spots. I just used the nail filler to fill in those cracks! And Voila! Perfect, seamless finish! 
Now, I know you are just dying to see some furniture in this room so....
....
...
..........
....
..
Just kidding, you have to wait till tomorrow to see the room! 

-Laura-







You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

We LOVE our followers!